Want to Join our Team?
PM WYRE is growing and is looking for new team members.
Currently we have an opening for a Custom AV Installer. If you are interested in applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOM AV INSTALLER
Casual: 3 days / week (24 hours) with opportunity to extend to full time.
Responsibilities include installation of integrated AV equipment for residential and commercial environments. Will integrate professional AV systems, perform routine maintenance and upgrades, and construct custom system racks in existing and new installations.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Knowledge of basic audio and video flow
- Knowledge of how to run network cables and audio cables
- General knowledge of Microsoft/Computer and Tech Savy
- General knowledge of network infrastructure in residential and commercial buildings
- Ability to install, operate and service most AV equipment and AV Networked Systems
- Ability to read and comprehend AV system drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Ability to configure AV systems equipment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional environment
- Must be a team player with an aptitude and eagerness for learning
AV Installation experience is an asset but not required.
Candidates must have a car and a drivers license and be willing to work at multiple sites throughout the GTA
Only applicants being considered will be contacted.